To my feed and email readers: Come visit the blog!
I’ve been making some changes to the blog over the past few weeks and I’d love for you to come check it out:
- There’s a new header showcasing my Roasted Asparagus
- I’ve changed the blog colors and I’m really loving the new look
- Towards the top of the page there is a tab taking you to my Amazon Shop. (If you go to Amazon through my shop or any other Amazon links on my page, I receive a commission on any items you purchase. Those commissions support the work I do here on the blog, and are much appreciated!)
- Also, there is a new tab called “Subscribe” that tells you about all of the free ways that you can receive updates from Gluten Free [Cooking School]
- And I’ve finally updated the Lessons Index and Recipe Index. I hadn’t done that since December, so be sure to check it out.
- The Blogher Ads in the right sidebar have been there for a while, but if you haven’t looked at them closely, take the time do so. There is always an ad at the top with links to other Blogher bloggers below. I have found a lot of great blogs by clicking through those links.
Next on my to do list is to:
- Update my About page
- Redo the Categories section
- Redo my sidebars
- And write lots of new lessons and recipes
Before I get started with that I’d love to hear your feedback.
- What do you want to know about me and how we do gluten free?
- What Categories would you like to see in the sidebar?
- What other information would be helpful in the sidebar?
- What recipes and lessons would you like for me to write?
- Is there anything else that I can do to make the site more helpful?
Here’s your chance to spout off. I can’t wait to hear your feedback and hope you’re having a great weekend!