Have you ever wished there was someone you could call when your bread falls in the middle for the umpteenth time? Or maybe a friendly voice to offer encouragement and guidance during those first few gluten free months?
Starting later this summer, I will be offering Gluten Free Coaching (by phone). Until then I’d like to do a few practice runs to work out the kinks. If you’d like to be a guinea pig, send me an email (using the link at the bottom of the post with your desired time slot. Depending on the demand, I may have to draw straws to determine who gets the first round of open time slots. But, I’ll probably do another round of calls the following week and those who missed out will get first shot at the time slots for the second week.
How Does It Work
I’m still thinking through how this will work, but this is what I’d like to try for the first week:
1. You can sign up for a thirty minute time slot on June 16 or 18th at:
- 7:30 P.M. CST (June 16th slot taken)
- 8:15 P.M. CST (all slots taken)
- 9:00 P.M. CST (all slots taken)
- 9:45 P.M. CST (June 16th slot taken)
2. Make a list of questions that you’d like to ask or have a general idea of what you’d like to discuss. If you want you can email me the questions beforehand.
3. Be near a phone (I’ll get the number confidentially beforehand) so that I can call you at the appointed time.
4. We’ll talk about whatever you’d like for approximately 30 minutes.